TITLEIST AP1 IRON
For golfers seeking maximum distance and maximum forgiveness.
Available Irons: 3-W52 (RH/LH)
An extreme 360° undercut cavity creates a large, thin unsupported face that increases both speed and launch for more distance. High density tungsten drives the centre of gravity low allowing stronger lofts to create even more speed and more distance.
The use of extreme high density tungsten moves weight to the perimeter increasing moment of inertia on off-centre hits. 716 AP1 irons are the most forgiving among irons of similar size.
- Speed, launch and distance from the thin, fast face
- Even more speed and distance from strong lofts
- Enhanced launch from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- More ball speed off-centre from the high density tungsten, high MOI design
- Precise flight through the set from the optimised CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Fast, lively feel
For golfers seeking a Tour-proven design with distance, forgiveness and feel.
Available Irons: 3-W (RH/LH)
Tour-proven distance comes from consistent speed. 716 AP2 irons use extreme high density tungsten weighting to position the centre of gravity low and perfectly aligned at impact for more speed.
Feel & Forgiveness
The most advanced, solid feeling and forgiving Tour played irons we’ve ever made. An innovative co-forged construction with high density tungsten low and on the perimeter increases moment of inertia for speed on off-centre hits.
- Speed from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Speed on off-centre hits from the co-forged high density tungsten weights along the perimeter
- Precise, Tour-proven trajectory through the set from the optimised CG progression
- Fast through the turf with less dig from the slightly wider sole with trailing edge relief
- Solid forged feel
TITLEIST 917 D2
Distance with forgiveness in a full pear, 460cc profile. Offers more forgiveness, a slightly higher launch and more spin versus 917D3.
TITLEIST 917 D3
Distance with workability in a traditional, Tour inspired pear, 440cc profile. Offers more workability, a slightly lower launch and less spin versus 917D2.
If you have any questions about our range of Titleist golf clubs, clothing and accessories, get in touch!