TAYLORMADE R9 IRONS GRAPHITE
Features and Benefits of the TaylorMade R9 irons:
- TaylorMade’s new R9 irons are designed to deliver modern performance and tremendous distance in a traditional package.
- Aimed at the technician, and so are rendered in a player’s shape with a look clean and conventional from every angle.
- Long-irons and middle-irons were designed separately from the short-irons in order to optimise performance in each category.
- The result is that the 3-iron through 6-iron are extremely long and easy to hit, and the short-irons are engineered to promote great feel, control and accuracy.
TAYLORMADE BURN SUPERLAUNCH STIFF GRA
Features and Benefits of the TaylorMade Superlaunch irons:
- Ultra-large and deep cavity for massive perimeter-weighting makes the TaylorMade Super-forgiving on all mis-hits – toe, heel, high, low.
- Low-profile long-iron design contributes to high MOI and low CG, making them easy to launch.
- Extra-wide, multi-functional sole for ultra-low CG makes them super-easy to launch the ball high off the ground
- Inverted Cone Technology Promotes faster ball speed on mis-hits for consistent distance.
TAYLORMADE R11 REG GRPH & STEEL
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade R11 irons:
- Ultra-thin face thickness and Inverted Cone Technology promotes faster ball speed and distance.
- Multi-Functional sole increases playability from a variety of lies.
- Progressive topline thickness promotes confidence at address throughout the set.
- Advanced groove design promotes increased spin and control.
TAYLORMADE RBZ GRAPHITE & RBZ STEEL
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons:
- HIGH COR: The Speed Pocket, in conjunction with the highly sophisticated face design, pushes the COR right up to the USGA limit.
- SPEED POCKET: The Speed Pocket flexes and rebounds at impact, increasing the speed of the face to promote faster ball speed and a higher, stronger ball flight that lands on a steep, quick-stopping descent angle
- FEEL: The Speed Pocket in in the 3-7 RocketBladez Irons is filled with a Polyurethane Reactive (PUR) made by 3M that keeps out debris and dampens unwanted vibration while still allowing the slot to flex at impact.
- CONSISTENCY: The Speed Pocket, in conjunction with an ultra-thin face and sophisticated new Inverted Cone design, promotes consistently higher ball speed and higher peak trajectory, especially on mis-hits low on the face, and a steep, soft-landing, quick-stopping approach angle. In addition, the new clubface design reduces directional dispersion to promote increased accuracy.
TAYLORMADE R7 TP IRONS
Features and Benefits of the TaylorMade R7 TP irons:
- Targeted at Tour pros and low handicappers seeking workability along with consistent yardage from shot-to-shot.
- Inverted Cone Technology expands the COR zone for increased average ball speed for consistently greater distance.
- A soft aluminium dampening web in the cavity soaks up harsh vibrations and delivers an incredibly soft-yet-solid feel at impact.
- Minimal offset and flatter lie angle give players with Tour-calibre hand action maximum control over direction and trajectory.
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade RocketBallz Driver:
- Flight Control Technology makes tuning the loft and face angle easy.
- Lightweight Matrix shaft and lightweight grip promotes faster swing speed for more distance.
- Thick-thin crown design creates lower CG to promote higher launch for more distance.
- Speed-enhancing head aerodynamics reduces wind resistance to promote faster head speed for more distance.
- Incredibly accurate adjustment of launch angles can be had with TaylorMade’s amazing Flight Control Technology (FCT) on this 460cc club head. This allows eight fine tuning adjustments of the launch angle by increasing or decreasing the loft by up to 1.5 degrees on the TaylorMade RocketBallz Driver.
TAYLORMADE RBZ GENERATION 2
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade 2013 RocketBallz Stage 2 TP Driver:
- Faster and longer than the original Rocketballz driver.
- Expansive 4,100 square-millimeter clubface gives the golfer substantially more face area.
- Inverted Cone Technology milled into the inner side of the larger clubface expands the portion of the face that delivers high ball speed.
- Improved aurodynamics reduces drag over the head to promote faster clubhead speed.
- Thick-Thin crown provides lower and more-forward CG locaton promoting faster ball speed, high launch and low spin.
- TaylorMade Loft-Sleeve techology offers 7 standard and 5 upright loft options to add ±1.5 ° to each of the available stand lofts: 9.5 (which can be adjusted up to 11 ° or down to 8 °) 10.5 (which can be adjusted up to 12 ° or down to 9 °) and HL 13 (which can be adjusted up to 14.5 ° or down to 11.5 °).
- Black clubface, non-glare white crown and new crown decal all promote easy alignment.
TAYLORMADE WHITE SUPERFAST 2.0
Features and Benefits of the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 TP driver:
- Bigger, deeper clubface works with low centre of gravity to promote higher launch/lower spin for increased carry.
- New head shape and Inverted Cone technology for great speed and forgiveness.
- White no-glare and black clubface makes alignment easy.
- Slightly open face angle suits the better players eye.
Features and Benefits of the TaylorMade R11 driver:
- Adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology; Adjust the face angle with the new
- Adjustable Sole Plate; Adjust the centre of gravity location with Movable Weight Technology.
- All this promotes up to 100 yards of side to side trajectory change and 1000 rpm of backspin change.
- New aerodynamic shape promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance.
- White non-glare crown and black clubface for easy alignment.
Features and benefits of the TaylorMade R11 S Driver:
- Tune loft up or down by 1.5 ° with Flight Control Technology (FCT).
- Tune the face to one of five angles ( ±3 °) with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology.
- Tune the center of gravity toward the heel or toe with Movable Weight Technology (MWT).
- 460cc titanium head with Thick-Thin Crown design for lower CG.
If you have any questions about our range of TaylorMade golf clubs, clothing and accessories, get in touch!